Do I sound attractive?

I've had terrible luck when it comes to Women, No girl ever seems to notice me and I don't know why... Either I don't pick up on it or its not happening, I don't know.

I'm tall (6'2, 188cm) I have a slim/athletic build, Auburn/slightly ginger hair, green eyes. I Talk and dress well, I wash regularly and eat good food (I take care of myself). I don't think I'm good looking, but I'm not ugly either (my own opinion). I'm initially shy but become quite outgoing after a few minutes, I'm nice, friendly, sometimes funny (I have a weird sense of humour), I'm respectful and polite...

To be honest, I'm pretty close to just giving up on it (I haven't had a girlfriend in over 2 years, and have only really been used as a 'rebound'.). Any suggestions why I have no luck with women?! what do girls really look for? (age 18-25)

Most Helpful Girl

• What do you mean when you say girls don't notice me ?

• They don't look at me, or flirt with me.

• Good looking guys look at me but I don't have the guts to look at them back ,I just keep on looking forward. I hate eye contact and stares .try joining a group to meet new people ,you probably just need a social life :)

What Girls Said 6

• Everything someone wants often comes along when we least expect it to, but remember good things come to those who wait. I'm 100% positive that there's a ton of other girls that are looking for a guy exactly like you, so please don't change yourself to be someone you're not to get a girl because many girls WILL fall in love with who and what you are now, you just gotta wait everything will come at it's appropriate time; don't despair!

• Because a lot of girls like the cocky a**holes. But don't become like that for the sake of getting a girlfriend. The right girl will come along and notice you when you're least expecting it.

• Aww cute. I have copper/ auburn hair too (: maybe they don't notice you because you are shy..I'm the same way people don't bother talking to the shy kid.

• I think you sound cute.

• You sound good.

But I don't like the ginger hair part. I prefer dark hair.

• Its not Ginger, as in Ron Wesley ginger. Its more of a light brown.

• you sound gorgeous and amazing to me, I would date you, I;m sure other girls will too

What Guys Said 1

• It's hard to be a shy guy since guys are often expected to take the first move. So if you are shy and don't make any moves usually nothing happens.

Girls in any age looks for confidence. That is why the bad boys and cocky guys get attention. But those guys have a lot of bad qualities alongside the confidence. So if you can gain the confidence without having the arrogance and disrespect then you are good.

Try to be not to attached to the outcome. Try to talk to girls that you have no or little romantic interest in and perhaps build a friendship with them instead. If you truly are a nice guy they will gladly help you and introduce you to their single friends etc. Just develop you social skills and develop your confidence and the rest will follow.

• I have a lot of girl friends, but they never introduce me to their friends, infact, they don't introduce any of the guys to their friends...

• Ok. The same rules don't apply to everyone. I can only speak from personal experience. Perhaps you should introduce yourself to their friends then. You are likely to meet at parties or other social gatherings with friends.