Is it me, or am I the only one that likes fuller guys?

A lot of people have questions on here about what turns a woman on? But, sadly, not many of the questions hit on the type of guy I like.

Being buff, slim, "in shape", meh... okay?

But those are not the options I am looking for.

When I say fuller guys, I mean guys like..

Bobby and Ronnie, from Lizard Lick Towing, Ice Cube, Jack Black, etc.

Not a seriously obese guy, but not too fit of a guy either. *sigh ...*

Is it just me, or am I the only one who likes fuller guys?

I am just curious.

*Lays down* Meh ... more for me.
Yes, I'm on the curvy - medium weight- side. But, that's not why I choose them.

I just LOVE them, I don't know why. They make me feel so ... yummy!
Yeah, I like them. They are like Pringles. I can't stop!

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, you're not alone. I'm totally into that type as well. All of my boyfriends have been built that way, though not all of my hookups have been, lol. I'm chubby as well though, so that may have something to do with it, we just match up better. =] I like some muscle, sure, especially in the chest/arms/shoulder area, but I like it 100x more when the guy is built bigger and also a bit soft, I like some body fat, I don't want super cut muscles just covered in skin.

What Guys Said 6

• I've asked questions on this before and there were some girls who preferred that "big guy" build. I wouldn't say it's a majority, but you're not alone :)

• Pretty sure the term they use is "beefy". "not fat" "not skinny" "not a body builder either".

In a sense you just want some toned dude with broad shoulders. In that regard, not everyone has a body shape as such. Look up ecto/endo/mesomorphs.

• No, he doesn't have to be super toned either.

• Oh, my bad. When you said toned and then broad shoulders, I though of some super toned guy. My bad. = [

• nah.. broad shoulders is a characteristic. :L.

link

^check it out.

• Nothing wrong with liking the Homer Simpson's of the world.

• Hay good lookin, Roll me up in your burrito ;)

• what if I'm inbetween fuller & fit? lol

• oh no, another chubby chaser!

What Girls Said 7

• You like men of husky build. Nothing wrong with that. I like some guys that are of this build as well. I've always dreamed of dating a really solid guy that is just literally the very essence of masculine. He doesn't have to be of the utmost physical shape but as far as his natural build and stature I'd imagine him to be very masculine in the sense. My boyfriend is of stocky build but he's short so he kind of reminds me of like a logger but...short. lol

• Fuller thicker guys are hot too ^_-

• Its rare that girls like those body types. But whatever floats your boat :D

• nah, I like guys that are not slim :D I don't like the trend of guys being super skinny :/

• I agree! Though I must add I like it when they are tall and are just bigger built guys. Makes me feel safer and they are just so easy to cuddle with haha. :) I'm with you on this one, a lot of my friends are into the really buff guys. Not saying if some guy with a hot body came up to me and wanted to go out, yeah I'd be totally okay with that LOL

• Nah, I know other chicks who dig this. It's not my thing, but to each their own.

• I'm not into that but I could introduce you to some friends of mine that fit that bill.