I feel like I'm not pretty enough for my ex?

GAnd that's the main reason why I don't want to try to get back together. I mean I'm not ugly, my face is probably a 7-8 and body is an 8-9, but he's a solid 9. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do you think you are ugly? You have to learn how to LOVE yourself as a person first before getting involved in any relationship.

• Well, I know. I never thought I was inadequate while we were together. I guess he's gotten even better looking since our split, but so have I.

• Be content with yourself and always strive to make yourself look and feel better :D

What Guys Said 1

• Well if he is a 8-9 look in your mirror and see what's. You see your more beautiful then ever well you know I never seen you before but if your before look in the mirror then he's not a 8-9 well there my advice to you

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe he thinks you are a ten. You don't know. You don't want to live with regrets so give it a try.

• If you're a 7-8 and he's an 8-9, what's the problem? I'm confused

• Could find better than me

• Ok then move on maybe? If you can't love yourself or even give yourself the amount of credit you deserve, then I highly recommend you DO NOT get into a relationship. Be content with yourself first.