I'm ugly .....how come?

Why am so ugly?

My boyfriend says I have a lazy eye :'(

And most people call me ugly, he looks better than me.

I wish I could look better, what should I do?

Is plastic surgery an option?

Most Helpful Guy

• Considering your profile stating that you are under 18, no.

You are still developing as a human and you will become beautiful in the future; this world is not filled with all the same people. Some people are late bloomers and that is totally fine.

As for your boyfriend, it may not be in my position to tell you this, but he seems very judgmental and obviously doesn't know how to make a person feel good about themselves.

In a nutshell, don't get plastic surgery, you shouldn't change yourself for someone; wait at least until you are at least 21 to decide on what you want to do to your body because by then your figure and facial looks will be at its peak.

What Guys Said 5

• Heard this on courtTV or somewhere-

Reporter: "Sir, what's your thoughts on tattoos?"

Guy: "Well they're going to look bad later anyway. That tattoo may look like a dragon now, but it's going to turn into Jabba the Hut later."

^- Should explain plastic surgery in a nutshell.

Does your boyfriend stand up for you at all? Anyone who says that to my girlfriend in front of me is in for a makeover with my boot.

Whether you are or not, don't let it affect your schooling Ms. Under 18. Find a good career and be the chooser. Then it won't matter as much.

• Try posting a picture if you want people to give you advice on making yourself look better. It'll help.

• Can't judge looks without a picture. What the guy below me said...

• What a prick boyfriend you have. That's no way to talk to any girl.

• yes its always an option

What Girls Said 5

• you're under 18,you have time to figure out what looks best on you,don't get surgery-get a good internet connection. look up ways to fix your problem areas,how to do your makeup,how to choose the right haircut,how to improve your body-all that crap. also-if your boyfriend calls you ugly,dump him.

• your young so your self esteem is at its most vulnerable, dump your boyfriend because he doesn't deserve you anyway. And about people calling you ugly, kids can be cruel. I'm sure your not ugly, but if you don't think your beautiful how will anyone else, your confidence shines through and that dictates how your treated so just work on loving yourself.

• plastic surgery is always an option. but surgery is for when you want to change a few things but you are asking why you are ugly, so it sounds like you don't even know why you want change. don't listen to what people think cause what do they know really┬┤? I think you should work on your selfesteem and wait another couple of years before looking into cosmetic surgery.

• Pic?

• If he says you are ugly he is an a**hole. Leave him. You are most likely gorgeous