How many jeans do you need?

i have 3. but none of them are ripped ones. I 'm thinking of buying ripped ones at abercrombie for 35+ shipping $8. do I need a 4th pair of jeans? how many do you own/wear?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a three pair minimum-- light blue, dark blue, and black. Those are essential to my wardrobe.

I also have a pair of red jeans I'm loving and wearing a lot. I would like to buy a pair of grey jeans and a pair of white jeans, but I don't have the extra money for them at the moment.

What Girls Said 13

• I have at least ten, but I honestly haven't counted. I wear them often during the winter.

Go on, buy 'em!

• I have like 6, I know it's a lot but they are all different cuts. I love American eagle jeans I don't know if it's the same for men but for women they are insanley comfortable. Almost like sweat pants. I have one from A&F too they're good quality but 35$ are you sure? I used to work there so I got a pretty decent discount and mine were still more expensive. From what I remember their male jeans ranged around 90$ - 130$

• sorry to bother you, but if you think the jeans you want to buy are real can you send me the link? Because I love their clothes but am not willing to pay what they usuall take for it

• I would say you should have 5-7 each day of the week but pick different styles for different personalities so you can change it up. Picking 5-7 doesn't mean you wear only jeans it just gives you a variety (: but same with shorts you should have 5-7, and if you like skirts then same with skirts. Of you like legging same with legging.. So on so forth

• I have two pairs of jeans and they are both naturally ragged, faded and threadbare. I admit to tearing the waist-band off one. They look gorgeous, hugging me tight and showing little bits of skin. I feel the fashion for ripped jeans came from travelling to countries where the poor wear old, torn clothes, around the house or at work. You cannot possibly reproduce the look by paying through the nose for designer ripping. Go to a jumble sale and save money.

• I have 10 - 15 pairs of jeans, but I only wear half of them. Once I find an article of clothing that is really comfortable and looks good, I wear it till it gets worn out.

If you have the money, then buy them. It wouldn't hurt to have a 4th pair, if you know you'll actually wear them.

• 2 jeans is fine just have other types of pants like slacks capris and khakis or skinny jeans if that's what you wear

• I have 7 pairs because I like different styles

• i have like 5 pairs. I actually wear only 2 lol they are my fav.

get the 4th pair it might become your favorite also

• 35 dollars at abercombie not sure if its really there website there jeans are more like 135.

• i have at least 7. yes, jeans are important. get it lol

• I have 9 of them ! Ripped, tight, expensive, cheap...

You can't regret buying a jeans ! Especially a A&F!

• I think 3 or 2 is good but if you're lazy with washing them then get 5 or 7 one for every day of the week or if you're into fashion I have maybe 10. Some capris dark and light and grey skinny jeans etc.

• I think 5-7 pairs is a good number. 3 is fine as long as you wash them and keep them clean. I think it would be better to have another pair just to know you have more clean clothes just in case you don't have time to wash clothes all the time. I personally think that you shouldn't buy jeans online unless you know that they are going to fit because you've bought them before or something. It's always good to try them on before you buy.

What Guys Said 4

• I have a few pairs, but only one pair of main pants that are small enough to comfortably wear. As far as numbers of pants go I'd say the max I'd be willing to own at one point would be probably three. As far as ripped pants go: I have no comment...

• I have like 5 nice jeans but you don't necessarily need your fourth pair to be ripped if your others look good on you. Variety isn't critical, and why mess with perfection?

• I have at least 10, maybe more.

• Or you could wear your jeans that are in good shape and not wear pre ripped ones like a douche bag