Are girls really crazy over guys with pretty green eyes?

I have this friend who has really green eyes and girls are always hitting on him. I think I'm a little better looking than him but he definitely beats me in the eyes department.Like he's one of those guys that if a girl stares into his eyes for too long she will be hypnotized into banging him lol.

Should I think about getting green colored contacts?

0|1
11|0

Most Helpful Girl

• yea I'm personally a huge sucker for green eyes. they just make me melt. I like brown and hazel eyes too. surprisingly I don't care for blue eyes :S I just think theyre overrated and overdone in the media and stuff and they don't attract me anymore. no offense to anyone all eyes are beautiful and created by nature I'm just saying that blue eyes don't do anything for me as green eyes would.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Blue all the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Green eyes are my favorite. Basically any nice eye color works :) I met this guy with really nice clear blue eyes and I think he is cute even though other people do not think his face is that attractive..lol. I would not get contacts though... it is really easy to tell they are fake and it is not THAT important.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like green eyes, but would exchange them for whatever color if the guy has a misterious look! ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had a bad experience with guys with green eyes,so now I see it as a warning to stay away because it'll only end in heart break/rejection

0|0
    0|0
  • i like brown eyes, I have green eyes myself so I can just look in the mirror when I want to see a pair. I don't think you should get contact cause if they like you for your eye color then they won't be so happy once the contacts are out

0|0
    0|0
  • Green eyes are really, really cute. But I like all colors of eyes on guys. If I can get lost in your eyes, it doesn't matter what color they are. <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I like hazel better than green but I love brown the best

0|1
    0|0
  • i like green eyes cause I remember Harry Potter

0|0
    0|0
  • No I prefer blue

0|0
    0|0
  • Its worse to find out a guy was faking it with contacts