Guys: Spontaneous muscle growth?

I've been naturally pretty muscular all my life without working out, not like crazy bodybuilder muscular but pretty decently toned. In the last month I have started getting even bigger and I haven't hit the gym in over 3 months! I mean I'm not complaining because it looks good, but it seems kind of weird. Any other guys have experiences like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Only explanation I can think of is that the male body grows until the age 20-21 so that might be it or.. maybe something you're eating is filling your muscles with water kind of like creatine does.

What Girls Said 3

• Also eating healthy can contribute

• Maybe its your body like how metabolism is

• I wish I had a fat growth and junk food never happens

What Guys Said 4

• Are you sure it's muscle growth haha?

Maybe your job? Are you a construction worker or anything? :P

How old are you? If you're still young (18-20) you could still be growing and muscle growth would just be part of that.

If your answers to those three questions were "yes, yes, no", one more question: What the f*** are you eating so I can eat it too and get jacked without working for it? :O

• Nah, just lucky. I work for mines tho

• ive never experienced that

• Have you noticed anything else out of the ordinary? Have you felt any different or anything?