Guys what do you think of girls with hairy bellys?

If she has hair there, do you mind it?

Would you prefer it if she didn't have any or doesn't it bother you?

Most Helpful Guy

• It wouldn't bother me and shouldn't anyone else, its only the lame shallow idiots who think a woman should look a certain way ie what they see in the mags etc, but most people know, real women do not look like that, so for me, I like to accept a woman as she comes, hair as well,x

• Freak yes! We're mammals we have hair all over our bodies! I used to cry all the time because I had a slight treasure trial and it took me half a year to tell my boyfriend and he totally didn't care. It's nice to know some guys will accept you how you are :) he has hairy legs and lower back and I don't care! I love him for exactly how he is!

What Guys Said 5

• A hairy belly? I think not.

• It'd bother me for sure.

• I can't talk I'm hairy my damn self haha.

• If it is hairy I don't mind, but I like cleaned much.

• I think they should buy some wax strips...

What Girls Said 8

• Most women have a little hair around their navel area, even if it's light baby hairs. Personally I hate hair and I feel like anyone else who might see it will too, so even though I only get the light probably not even noticeable baby hairs I'll wax them off. It takes like 2 seconds, I feel a million times better after, and I always get complimented on how smooth my skin is meaning that guys appreciate it (even if they don't know I do it) :)

• haha Maintenance, maintenance, maintenance!

• they mind. if you care if they mind-tweeze it,wax it,shave it-whatever you want. I know they mind cause this girl in my class showed her belly and it was hairy around the navel,and most guys ''fake vomited''-an a**hole move on their side,but oh well,at least we know their opinion

• Shave that sh*tttt.

• eww

• Megan Fox is considered one of the sexiest women right now and she has hair on her belly and back. You can see it from the pictures of the "car scene" in Trasformers.

Don't worry about it.

• Well, women's belly doesn't have that much hair. I don't shave there, I can't spend a WHOLE day a week to shave my ENTIRE body, that would be insane and I have better things to do. Just the important/most hairy parts. Nobody minded till now.

• You can bleach or wax...its much better