Where is the LOVE for THIN girls?

i have noticed that more and more people always say they like the girls with meat on them and girls who are curvy.

i feel very bad about this cause I am slender and tall - but I still have hips and ass and boobs - and I don't feel wanted anymore.

people always offend models and say mean stuff about thin girls.

what do you think about this?

I have the same body like her

but smaller chest and longer legs

link

link

would this body type turn you off?

Most Helpful Guy

• The very small percentage of girls that are actually thin with a nice butt, boobs, and beautiful face is uncommon. The majority of girls that try to reach the goals to look like a model are anorexic. They don't end up looking like the super models. They end up looking like unhealthy skeletons which is unattractive... You hear what you hear about thin girls because of the unhealthy things they do to their body to fit into the pair of jeans or that dress. If you are naturally thin and still have curves without starving yourself, then they are not talking about you so don't worry about it.

What Guys Said 11

• "hey everyone guess what, I'm hot"

• These women have stunning bodies. A smaller chest and longer legs only makes them better!

Some guys may like bigger girls, just like some girls want a 'cuddly bear' of a man, but they're the minority!

• Just because the mayority likes one type doesn't mean the other 49.9% should add themselves to the 100%

i guess you haven't noticed but models are models for a reason

• perfect, you would have my attention,x

• The fad is buff and it's not that hard for you to do - a few situps & pushups & calf lifts every morning before showering. Not a big deal + later on, your body & health will be better than without this effort.

• That's not THAT thin. If your body is anything like blake lively...then you're like...perfect!

• yeah you fine :)

• Sorry links don't help

post your own bod - no face if too shy

for a real response, ANON

otherwise, you're wasting all this time ...

• I go after fat women, cause I gave up chasin skinny women. some women, if she Knows she is attractive, is MORe likely to play "hard to get"

I don't have time for that crap.

if women want to be chased, let them buy a dog. I'll talk to women who actually behave like they WANT a man!

• Slender and curvy? Please, come my way dear! :)

• I think it's fair. You think thin girls haven't said mean stuff about fat girls all their lives?

Super thin girls are horrible role models - they push lifestyles like "thinspire" and promote stupid dangerous diets and are pro-anorexia or Bulimia.

Now, maybe you're not like that. Maybe you're not super-thin, and only healthy thin. In which case, cheer up. Plenty of guys like girls like you.

What Girls Said 5

• Lots of guys love thin girls, too.

There are fat girls.

There are thin girls.

Some guys like thin girls.

Some guys like fat girls.

Why can't people just understand this?

• Please, lets be real, as if you have a hard life being skinny, being fat is still looked down upon.

• i am not talking about fat people I know they have a hard life

i mean girls liek kim kardashian or jennifer lopez with their huge asses and boobs

• so what if guys like girls who have bodies like kim kardashian, there will always be a guy out there that likes your body type.

• Just love yourself

• Let them have their hypes and fads, if they like it, they want to live with it. If people are fat they're not as healthy as they could be, if someone is malnourished, they're not as healthy as they could be. Let the hordes flock where they want, If they like something that isn't healthy, they're going to be suffering. We're all influenced in some way but we all have our choices.

I don't hear much love for slim or normal (you never hear that word in that context do you), it's always the extremes (one end or the other) that get ATTENTION, it's to cause motion in our lives but in this context, in a bad way. They pick on one so that someone feels the need to defend. If people would stop talking about looks as such, and more on health and fitness and how the body actually works, we wouldn't have such a surface and shallow opinion on peoples' outward appearance. Nor would one lean one way or the other in terms of skinny or fat in such an out blown proportion. It's always ignorance that causes conflict.

Let people also not disconnect a persons' appearance and a persons' emotions. So much focus and blame goes on their look, insulted before they find out why, who that person is, their emotions, their character.

I think it's harsh and foolish for anyone to simply separate a person because they're too ignorant to find out if the fuel to their rants are worth the air.

To the update, nope, it wouldn't turn me off, it's great.

• are you kidding? society in general is obsessed with thin girls. look at the models and girls on billboards and magazines and runways for the love for thin girls. a lot of guys prefer tall thin girls. you're lucky. I'm short and chubby lol