Shorter guys, do you think shoe inserts give you a shot with girls that like tall guys?

Short guys.. Would you invest in shoe inserts to have a chance with girls that like taller men? link why or why not?

Girls, how would you feel if he took off his shoes and shrank 3 inches; possibly resulting in him being shorter than you?

Most Helpful Guy

• When you take off the shoes you're still going to be short right? So what is the point? I don't feel that a guy or girl should change who they are just to get the attention of the opposite gender. You are who you are.

• I am glad that you feel that way at such a young age. If only more teens did.

• Hey thanks :)

What Guys Said 8

• People who try to falsify themselves in any way, I would think most girls wouldn't ever trust them again...I wouldn't!

• what are some examples of things you wouldn't trust a guy about if you found out he was wearing inserts? It seems like wearing those would be a pretty minor offense.

• see what you did there :D

• I think the girl would feel short changed.

• I've never seen a shoe insert that could add 3"... that simply won't work without specially made shoes. Your instep and the thickness of your foot isn't going to magically change allowing you to push 3 additional inches of lift into your shoes..lol

And NO! I wouldn't bother, if I can't win her over with my with and sense of humor, no sense in wasting her time or mine.

• yeah, their is no sense in wasting time on someone that would over look your personality, because of height :)

• *there*.. I might just be a grammar nazi :0

• haha okay grammar nazi...*wit and sense of humor..lol

• I feel like this has a follow up question about push up bra's coming.

• eh, don't get me started on those stupid things :D I really hate those.

• How is it any different than a girl wearing makeup, just makeup is more common and accepted. I don't have any though.

• no, if she doesn't like me how I am then she can go f*** herself, literally :P

• no I wouldn't do that

• I don't think you count as short :p

• lol regardless you are not short :p

• yeah I know ;p

• If I was short I would never use anything to make myself look taller. If I cannot get a girl with my looks and personality then so be it.

• ah, so you would take the road of acceptance... good choice.

• I of course would. It would be more dissapointing to lose a woman after falling for her a little bit then to lose her from the start

• This question is supposed to insult short guys but it only makes you look like a nasty person. And by the way I am well over 6 foot. I just thought you were a pig for asking such a stupid question

• um, no you jackass. I can see why you would think that, but that is not why I asked this question. Thank you for your rude remark.

• Mmm I love that name (jackass). Accepted! Why did you ask this question btw?

• Because I wanted to know if they would really invest in them if it meant they had a chance with girls that prefer taller men. And how girls would feel about them shrinking an inch or two when they finally remove their shoes. I mean you can't go through the whole relationship without taking shoes off

What Girls Said 2

• I don't see the point. I mean, once you take off your shoes, then what? You're still going to be the same ol' person, and I definitely don't think it would make any guy feel better about themselves.

• yeah, it wouldn't feel to great to know the girl of my dreams only dating me, because she thinks that I am tall. :/

• That's false advertising.

• so what about push up bras / padded bras / make up / pretty much anything else that makes you look "better" than you are ?

• So is your lipstick, eyeliner, eye shadow, face powder, hairspray, bras, high heals, etc. lol :P

• Not really... you're just enhancing your face features. Bras are kind of mandatory, don't you think?