I'm only attracted to cuteness/adorable-ness... ?

i am only attracted to cuteness and adorable girls.

never hot ones. I like the ones that I could act the same way I act with a puppy. wtf! I feel really weird because I feel like guys aren't supposed to be like that...?

is that normal?

Most Helpful Girl

• as in lolita complex cute or grown woman with D cups making cupcakes and making silly faces cute? there is a huge difference.

What Girls Said 9

• Perhaps its because you feel like the cute girls will relate to you more/or you'll have more incommon with them.

I think its normal. We all like different things.

• I think that's normal, the cute/adorable people are the ones we really want to be in a relationship with in my experience. Hot girls/guys are nice to look at, but a cute person has more of a down-to-earth personality that you want to get to know.

• So the girls you like are cute and adorable. Sounds like preferences lol, so no there's nothing wrong with you.

• im te same way. tho, yeah, I feel a bit weird. I mean, I don't treat my boyfriend, exactly how id like to. but I've never been comfortable with affection. but he's adorable.

• That's not a problem at all, but if you only like this kind of girl because they're submissive, then you really need to step back and think about what you're doing.

• I think its perfectly normal...different people are attracted to different things . Its just like us girls , some of us like cute and boy-next door types of guys and others like the hot guys who look like movie stars . Just go with what your heart says and you will not go wrong =))

• Cute girls need love too!

• There's no 'certain way' a guy is supposed to be. Act with a a girl as if you would anyone else. You're pretty darn adorable, just saying ^.^

• It's normal.

What Guys Said 3

• How much sexual experience?

• Bro, it's normal as long as you aren't porking your baby sisters stuffed animals

• sounds normal to me