Should tall girls wear high heels?

I'm currently having a confidence issue with wearing heels, I'm 5ft 10 and I like going out but I'd love to wear heels but they make me look like a complete giant freak. Does this actually look attractive? because I'm scared that I'm going to look stupid. Everyone opinions would be appreciated :)

Most Helpful Guy

• If your taller than your boyfriend in them, then no. if he's still taller than you, then go for it.

If your single, and your over 6'2 foot, I would say no, unless your out on a girls night or something.

5'10 is just over average where I live, so I would say yes wear them.

What Guys Said 6

• I agree, you'd tower over most guys in really high heels and you'd like like you were on stilts. Stick with low heels or flats.

• Wear 'em.

Guys who like short girls only ... aren't going for you.

Some guys like tall girls. They'll notice you. might as well look your best - and yeah, that definitely means heels.

• Absolutely! Nothing screams sexy like confidence!

Rock em proudly!

You decide the height - not anybody else

• Tall girls are HOT (Not saying there is anything wrong with short girls)

Go for it!

You won't look stupid.

• I would start out with something small though to build your confidence up.

Good Luck!

• Standard door frame height is 6'8" so long as you don't get too close to that you won't bump your head. =D

• ceiling fans are something else you should be aware of. I've had one try to take my head off before. It's not fun. =P

• Sure wear them, maybe try shorter heels at first. You must have really amazing legs in heels.

What Girls Said 5

• Wear them, you can look hot and still get attention. If your really nervous or worried just don't wear excessively high heels, stick to 1-3 inches the most

• ofcourse, it would be like asking should short girls wear flats. you can wear whatever you are comfortable in don't care what others think just rock those pair of pumps.

• Yes, if you like them, wear them. You will not look like a giant freak at all. Men will love it, and women will be jealous as h*ll. Do it!

• I'm 5'8" ish and I rock some tall wedges often :)

I was nervous at first, but strutting down the halls in those makes me feel like a model.

• I'm tallish and I wear heels :) Nothing wrong with it. It looks nice, too!