Taking my 15 year old back to school shopping!?

So, I have to take my Step-daughter Back To School Clothes Shopping. She's a size 14 in most jeans and I know not all stores have a big selection for girls her size. Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can give online shopping a try. The only downside to it is that with clothes you don't get to try them on before you buy them. But there's a lot out there so it might be worth a shot.

Or branch out and go to stores you usually don't go to, to see if things turn up.

What Guys Said 1

• tell that chick to lose 20 pounds or she ain't getting crap

What Girls Said 3

• Size 14 in girls or woman's? Some malls have plus size stores you should check those out. I feel bad for her I'm a size 14 and very fat.

• Size 14 is a really common size, it's not like she's so big she has to get her clothes specially made lol. Rainbow, Maurices, Old Navy, Kohl's, Macys just to name a few off the top of my head

• rainbows, I think ashley stewart is a popular one. Most stores have half the store for petite women and the other half for larger sizes so you probably don't have to take her to a store specific to big girls,depending on where you live.