Guys, what's your favorite hairstyle on a girl?

Do you like girls to dye/perm their hair by the way?Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• I love girls with Long light brown hair, I hate short hair and short fringe, Americans call them 'bangs'!

What Guys Said 5

• I personally find I like a bob-cut style hair cut on women, or something similar to it. I have no problem with women dyeing their hair, and I am also indifferent to women with their hair permed. I have seen a lot of women with a perm, so much in fact it's pretty common (in my area) and I don't think much of it as a result.

Hope this helps a little. :)

• Long, in a ponytail when in a hurry, but down to their waist when dressed up...

• if she can do anything with it its fine with me

• Long Dark Brown/ Black/ Blond hair that is either curly or straight.

• I do not really have a favorite hairstyle. I prefer a girl to have their natural hair color. What is perm?

• Perm means the hairdresser will use rollers and chemicals to make the hair curly.

• Okay. I would prefer it not to be permed either.

• Thanks.I like hair to be as natural as possible too.I neither perm nor dye it.

What Girls Said 1

• long straight hair probably