How many squirts of perfume should I use?

Or sprays. I never knew what the right amount was. And over doing it sucks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Different scents compliment and work better for different skin tones and people's bodies. For lighter skin tones use a softer more subtle scent as it tends to work better with natural pheromones. At least that's the biology part, choose a smell you like if its a stronger scent spray once, for a weaker scent spray two or three times. Just be aware that for each scent the minute you put it on it will be very strong and fade so putting it on then getting dressed will allow for it to fade to its natural subtle level.

What Guys Said 2

• Depends on the circumstances. As someone who is allergic to some perfumes, I prefer girls to wear less rather than more. Too much suggests that there are other odours that are being hidden by TOO much perfume. This can be a put-off.

• three

one on my wrists

then another on my neck

and finally on my chest

What Girls Said 6

• I have a style of how I put my perfume on to have a lobnger lasting fragrance. I turn my arms over to where the palm of my hands are shown and spray the perfume once on each wrist. I rub the wrists together for five seconds then rub it on my neck.

• If it's strong, use 1, if it's light, use 2 :)

• People used to put a dab on your wrist and one on the neck right on the pulse spots cause it would smell more thanks to the heat and frequent movement cause by your pulse. But I spray 3 times up in the air and walk through it, it works nicely Or I spray once into my cleavage. nothing is worse then smelling like an entire perfum factory.

• I usually do a Z in the air then walk into it...

• 2 sprays. Neck and by the waist.

Or where ever you want him kissing you. :D

• 2 for perfume. For body spray maybe you can get away with 5.