How beautiful or handsome do you think you are <3

on a scale of one to 10 one being the least and 10 being the best and tell me why you think you deswer the number lalalalallala

0|0
16|13

Most Helpful Girl

• 5? as in average. why? because that's what I think I am,i'm not ''oh my lord what the f*** is that?!'' ugly (well there are days when that could probably be said) nor am I ''oh my lord,it's gorgeous!'' pretty.

3|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 13

• Below average. On my very best day, maybe as high as a 6. Some days, I'd be lucky to get a 3.

Fortunately, I have more than my looks to offer, or I'd be screwed. And not in the good way. LOL!

2|1
    0|0
  • I'm always number one, haha.. ha?

3|0
    0|0
    • One?! The least on the scale?!

Why? Where's the confident Aizou?! lol xD

• arrogance back lash ^-^

saying I'm number one, but

here, being number one

isn't a good thing lol ^-^

• Lol you were hasty in your answer. xD

• Face is average.

I'm tall. That's a plus. And that's it lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • 7.1 I think...

0|0
    0|0
  • Eight.

I just know I look good - I got jawline, I got the right height, I got the right shoulder width and so on.. looks have never caused me any kind of insecurities.. wish I could tell the same about personality but whatever.

How do you rate yourself?

According to your nick I guess it's quite high :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say that I'm a 6.5 realistically. I've had girls tell me I'm a 9 or 10, but I honestly don't think I'm anywhere near that.

0|0
    1|0
  • 6 or 7

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm about a 4 I think, based on my past experience.

0|0
    0|0
  • 6 or 7 on a good day. at other times I feel like a 3 or a 4

0|0
    0|0
  • about 4 or 5

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm alright

maybe a 7?

0|0
    0|0
  • 4.5 I'm nothing special

0|0
    0|0
  • a 7, I think I'm pretty decent all around

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• I think I have a pretty nice face, and I do awesome hair, but admittedly my body needs a bit of work (toning, muscle mass, etc.) So realistically, maybe an 8.5 on a really good day, and a 7-7.5 on a normal one. A lot of guys tell me I'm a 9-9.5 overall, but I think they're just smooth talking there lol! :)

Either way, I'm totally happy with how I look and I've never had complaints from the public. I'm in the midst of gaining back self-confidence though since my dirt-bag ex boyfriend destroyed most of it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Solid 4. I hate using numbers but I know I consider myself ugly. But not extremely ugly. I am content with my looks though.

1|1
    0|0
    • i don't usually fall for those ''oh I'm ugly,tell me I'm pretty'' things,but dammit,i can't let this be-you are a freaking 10.

• I don't need compliments. I am not that type of person. I just believe what I believe in my appearance. I know I'm not hideous but I am ugly. Other people might think differently but I really just don't like my appearance. Even though I can tolerate it. But thanks for thinking highly of my looks. You are a beautiful person for that.

• Well I don't know how to deal with those scales lol.

But I feel I'm satisfied with myself. ^^

I was just insecure with my length and stuff like that, but now I don't care lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am often complemented on my youthful face :D

<--------------------------

1|0
    0|0
  • Idk. I think I fall in a 4 to 6 range.

0|1
    0|0
  • 4-5ish range. I don't really stand out physically in any way, and I've always needed makeup and other modifications to look decent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, on bad days, 5.

On good days 7.

1|1
    0|0
  • 7.5 or round there ,

0|2
    0|1
  • it depends, sometimes I feel like a 10 and sometimes I feel like a 5, we all have good and bad days

1|0
    0|0
  • Just looks? Five :)

0|0
    0|0
    • What about when your hair grows out again? Do you bump yourself up a few notches or still stay humble. =P

• Humble? Moi? Nah, just being honest. I don't think my long hair is that amazing, unfortunately :p

• I don't really know, 7? On a good day, does that look right?:/ lol!

0|0
    0|0
    • i think your really good looking :)

• Oh ha ha c'mon you know you're better then a 7. You look more like a 9 on a good day, 7 is your worst.

• I'd say five. Average. I don't think I'm ugly, but I don't think I'm drop dead gorgeous.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 - I know that's the reality of it. Oh well?

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 - 5

below average

0|1
    0|0
  • 3-4. 4 at my best. Someone has to be part of the ugly crew.

The mirror doesn't lie. Plus I am unable to attract guys. For that reason I have never had a boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0