This site attracts a lot of guys with Napoleon complexes.

I'm kind of browsing through some of the topics and I noticed that if a girl states her height preferences, and if it's 6'2" or taller she gets like 10 thumbs down...I mean, literally...that many thumbs down.

I mean why can't some of the guys just let that go? If a girl doesn't like skinny guys (me) I don't hate them for it. We are all entitled to preferences, but some of the guys on this site are just so effing bitter.

I'm not very tall, but I don't hate any of the girls who prefers someone 6'3" or taller...but often people don't realize they find someone who ends up being shorter than their stated preferences but some guys let their bitterness eat them up and hate girls for that.

Just my 2 cents.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• I think people take it too seriously. If a woman says she likes taller men, that doesn't mean she will never find any shorter man attractive. You could say all your preferences about women and they could be utopies. We can all dream about our perfect man/woman, right?

Guys seems picky too, they're all like "big breasts", "virgins", "big lips"... "me Tarzan you Jane" -_- lol

People are probably a little insecure about themselves and when they see preferences about something they don't have, they take it personally.

I'll get thumbs down now, ha ha :D

• I agree. It's one thing if a girl insults shorter guys, but what's wrong with her preferring a tall guy? That doesn't mean that every girl who prefers a guy to be 6'3 is so strict about it that she'll refuse to date a guy who's not that tall, there aren't even that many super tall guys to go around anyway. Besides those same guys hating probably have their own preferences and things they won't budge on. as long as you're not disrespectful to those who aren't your preference, what's the problem?

• Well, it's not surprise that there are people on girlsaskguys who are insecure about one thing or another. For a lot of guys, it's height. For others it might be weight, penis size, style of clothes, confidence or whatever else.

I think the "hot topics" on here tend to be height, weight and breast size. People on here reassure short guys, overweight gals and small chested gals that none of those things matter and that THEY prefer these characteristics.

When that one odd bitch or jerk comes around and say "I prefer thin girls" or "I prefer big breasts" or "I prefer tall guys" fat girls, small chested girls and short guys thumb those individuals down.

In reality, we all know taller guys are PREFERRED, but that doesn't mean it's necessarily a standard. Same with thin or fit girls being preferred over chubby/overweight/obese girls and big breasts over small breasts.

I think this answer gives a perfect answer/example. Change the words to girls and height/taller or whatever, but it's true:

"Guys prefer big boobs it's been proven. Big boobed girls have nothing to worry about. It's only on GAG that I've ever heard guys claim this, and I'll tell you my theory:

The guys that prefer small boobs are definitely the minority, and they seem to come out of the woodwork when a girl asks a question along the lines of "I have a cups, do guys hate that?" etc. The only guys who tend to answer those questions are ones who prefer smaller boobs, or those who don't have a preference. The majority of guys who like larger boobs skip those questions, rather than say they like larger and then get downvoted by a bunch of a cup girls.

I've found a lot of what both guys and girls on this site claim to like is not at all indicative of the real world, so if anything your boobs are an asset.

I'm sure I'll get downvoted for my honest answer, but whatever."

link

This site creates a sense of delusion really. But once people leave this site and go into real life, they realize they aren't as preferred as they were told.

That doesn't mean girls hate/dislike short guys, but generally speaking, girls prefer taller. No one wants to be told they aren't preferred, especially when it's 20+ people

• i like how she blocked a guy for being honest on the link question

• She said she blocked him (in other posts she talked about it) for other reasons. But she blocked easily. All you had to do with her was disagree and she'd block

• Well on gag I am considered weird for liking guys on the shorter side. so you can't really win,

• Some people are just too sensitive on here.

What Guys Said 5

• I think it's probably just the same guys that make those stupid women-bashing questions and whatnot. It really seems like only a very small percentage of guys here are sincere. The rest just found a place to anonymously vent their frustrations...which are rather self-inflicted anyway for the most part.

• This website? The entire website is a very bitter place.

• I suppose because the mean height for males is about 69.3 inches, with a standard deviation of 2.8 inches. Wanting a guy that is 6'3" is equivalent in rarity to wanting a guy with an IQ of 130. There are only 2% of men that meet that criteria, so if every girl wants one, they are obviously going to run short on supply. =P It's unrealistic that they will all get a guy that height.

• Ha Napoleon Complex, I'm going to use that from now on.

And yeah, this site is terrible with bitter dudes who let themselves get eat up by whatever bothers them.

• People on this site got low self esteem, insecurities and they thumb people down who don't find those problems attractive/good quality.