Brave, Daring and 'Going Commando'

To all the women out there, what is the most daring piece of clothing you've gone commando in while you're out in public?

What kind of reactions did you get?

Most Helpful Girl

• Skirts and Dresses...

and whoever my guy is at the time...

They really enjoy finding out...

• haha...do you let them find out 'by accident' or just straight up show them?

• if they take tooo long to figure it out... and the time and situation is right...

What Girls Said 6

• hmm, one of those bodycon high waisted skirts like this link it was at school, and I honestly couldn't find a thong anywhere and I was running late, and I HATE underwear lines, so I just didn't wear underwear lol, nobody found out thank god!

• The thong wouldn't have made much of a difference

• if you got caught going commando at school people would never let you forget it hahaha

a thong leaves lines too tho...they are just more pleasing to the eye ;)

• I know they would never let me forget it lol, and it doe leave lines now that I actually think about it lol

• To all the women out there, what is the most daring piece of clothing you've gone commando in while you're out in public?: Sundresses, it's just cooler.

What kind of reactions did you get?...Well, it's not like I make an announcement about it. ATTENTION KMART SHOPPERS! I AM NOT WEARING PANTIES!

• skirts and dresses :) I hate panty lines I would go comando in jeans but they are to rough and it hurts:/ lol and no one knows I'm commando unles they ask me and I say yes lol then they can't stop stairing

• lol...if it was me that you admitted that to id have to be cheeky and ask for proof ha ha ;p

• ahahah I wouldn't have to prove you you can tell ahahh

• a jean mini skirt. it didn't cover much anyway, but it kept riding up even more. got a lot of smiles from guys and a few girls!

• In my really tight jeans. I hate panty lines!

• ew, that's disgusting.

What Guys Said 0