Do you think its bad to show your bra straps while wearing a tank top?

I really hate strapless bras cause they are uncomfortable. I am wearing a black tank top this weekend with a black bra that has black straps. Will that look trashy? I am just going to a concert with friends.

Most Helpful Girl

• kinda, but then again I'm really nitpicky. it used to be a big deal but now I see it a lot and no one really cares. I think its good that your wearing a black bra with a black tank though, its kinda weird if the bra color is an opposing color to the top your wearing

What Guys Said 12

• I'd say that if you're just with friends, you don't need to worry. Some people do think it's not good to show bra straps, although others, like yours truly, have no problem with it.

• Doesn't bother me one bit.

I gotta be honest, that I prefer the no bra look, but that's just my opinion and taste.

• I don't have any negative feelings about it..why would it seem trashy? It's not like you're going to a friends wedding..lol

• seeing bra straps with a tank top is A-OK. It can even be really hot if done correctly.

• I see it all the time and I really didn't notice it till you mentioned it.

• i see nothing wrong with it

• No guy here will dislike this lol

• It does not bother me...(:(:(:

• Not really a problem. Can you just go braless?

• Not really. I think the way you act determines if you're considered trashy for that kind of outfit.

• For a concert with friends you're fine. I see so many bra straps showing on girls these days I barely notice them. It's just another piece of clothing.

• You're good to go

What Girls Said 11

• I show my bra straps with tank tops literally all the time. Strapless bras are uncomfortable, you spend half your time pulling them up and the other half cursing their existence. Also, I find they often don't give me the kind of shape I'm looking for. Unless it's for a formal occassion or setting (church, office, wedding, funeral etc.) I think it's totally fine to show the bra straps as long as your actual breasts are basically covered.

• I do it all the time..literally all the time ha I'm doing it now XD and I hardly ever stick to black.

Right now it's a pink tank top and white straps lol...you should be good, it's a fun time and there shouldn't be any snooty fashion police around :)

• not trashy. it won't even be noticeable, really.

• no, there is not a problem since they are black. it is something that we can not avoid. it happens to all of us.

• My mom thinks its a problem. ahah. I do my best to keep them covered, but sometimes they pop out , but its really nbd.

• It depends. You could just find a bra that has adjustable straps where you can move them to be hidden under your tank. I think Clear straps are lame and are easily seen though when I wear a tank I let them show anyways and I don't feel trashy at all.

• There's nothing wrong with that, I never cover my straps . I just don't care :)

• It's pretty standard these days. So it's all good.

• nopperz how cares just don't show your bra you'll be ggod lol

• nope

• If your concerned wear a light cardigan.