Guys is this too thin?

I know some would say this is a blessing but for me it's more of a curse. I've always been thin, I can't seem to keep on weight.

I'm 5'5, 105 lbs, 18. Would that turn you off? Would you not date a girl that small?

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as you don't look like a starving skeleton, it's fine. Some people are naturally thin, but as long as still look a bit "soft" and you can't see bones and muscles moving under your skin, that's fine. There's a big difference between naturally thin and anorexic-looking, which most guys find very unattractive and unhealthy.

What Guys Said 6

• You can look great at that size and that slim it would depend on your bone structure. I dated a girl that was 5'2 and 100 lbs and I'm 6'1 185... so ya people date smaller girls haha. Kissing her was funny I could either bend down or pick her up :P

• The last time I saw a girl who was "too thin" was 1945.

I'm sure you look lovely.

• Yes I would. At 18, your body's still developing.

• No, it is fine.

• sounds good to me

• Turn on...I would love you...(:(:(:

What Girls Said 1

• I'm the exact same age, and weight, but I'm 5'4. And trust me, it's not an issue with guys in my experience.