Girls - What do you think about guys that wear Jordans?

What do you think, also what do you think about these? link

Most Helpful Girl

• Same thing I think about guys who wear "snapbacks". They follow the crowd.

• wait what? I thought snappers werent cool. I've always been made fun of for wearing them lol

• No they're "in" at the moment. Pretty sure a couple years ago people made fun of them though :D

What Girls Said 10

• I don't usually notice what kind of shoes guys are wearing unless they're some sort of unusual color or extremely flashy. The link...it's just a pair of shoes xD Considering the cost, I would've expected it to be a more interesting pair..eh..

• Nah I don't like them very much. I've never dated a guy who had shoes like that.

• They're nice, I like jordans on guys ;)

• umm depends what the guy himself looks like and how his personality fits with these sort of style.

• I can honestly say I don't pay attention. I don't really have an opinion on it.

• I don't pay attention to shoes.

• Well those are nice shoes and I would think you have style as long as the rest of your outfit goes with them

• It's whatever, they're a pair of shoes. Nothing to drop my panties about.

• Only if it suits him and it's not his regular shoeware.

• HOT! HOT! HOT!

If you have the right style and it looks good on you.

What Guys Said 6

• I think they are media freaks, Everyone knows they ae way overpriced...they will do anything for peer group acceptance! They are saying, 'I am shallow", very loudly!

• You know they're nice shoes but they are by no means worth the prices on most (if not all) of the pairs or waiting in huge lines when they are released. I would understand if someone is a collector and DOESNT wear them (to keep them in mint) or turned around and sold them for a profit. I mean for tennis shoes, nobody needs to pay more than $80-90 for a pair. I got a great pair of black and red Nike for about $50. Look good and really comfortable

• Shoes are the first thing a girl looks at. If you have busted shoes you are almost guaranteed "no play". A guy that likes to look nice will definitely earn you points with the ladies and what better way then a fresh pair of j's. It shows they are not afraid to spend a little extra to look good.

• That's for little boys, men wear real shoes.

• 1. Are you sure that site is legit?

2. Middle school kids wear Jordans, sorry

• i like my jordan shoes