Is a girl more hot dressed up or just casual? any certain color that is more attractive?

If there was a girl in a dress and a girl equally attractive in jeans and a t-shirt which would you go for?

Most Helpful Guy

• The girl in the dress. If a girl is attractive to me they can wear anything and I will be fine with it. If a girl is average looking dressing up can make them look a lot better.

What Guys Said 5

• Well it highly depends on the girl, tightish t-shirt and jeans are hot but in the summer I can imagine jeans would be literally hot.. I wear baggy shorts now.

• A girl can look very dressed up in heels and a pair of low-rise jeans. I'm also a sucker for a fit female in low rise jeans and a nice top, preferably with a little skin showing. So, girl with dress = nice, girl with low-rise jeans and nice top = Oh my!

• link

Im all hers :D

• I love any girl in low rise jeans showing butt crack or thong or in a mini skirt that shows their butt when they bend down or sit... never a girl in panties always commando or thong

• I'm a sucker for a girl with a pair of tight low rise jeans (True Religion, 7s, etc.)

What Girls Said 1

• it's weird, but personally when I'm dressed up, guys have trouble making eye contact or approaching me...when I'm out jogging in shorts and sweats, I swear guys perceive me as being more friendly...

I read all these answers on GaG about how guys prefer their girls in high heels and skirts, and dressed to the nines or whatnot, but I think they're just fantasizing...does any average guy actually have the guts to approach that kind of girl out in public, except in bars or clubs?