"There's no I in TEAM, but there is a lot of you in STFU" on a tight fitted tee for a girl? Childish?

I bought a shirt that says that today because it makes me chuckle :) I know that usually 12-17 year olds with ugly attitudes usually wear that stuff, so am I too old for a shirt like this, seeing as I'm 20? What do you think? Is a 20 year old too old for a shirt that says that?

Lol, what if I wear it with angel wing earrings like this? hehe link

Most Helpful Guy

• i used to wear those types clothing when I was 20 so its natural

my fav one back in the day was

"wana know how to keep an idiot busy look at the back" (written on front of the shirt)

"wanna know how to keep an idiot busy look in the front" (written on back of the shirt)

i have so many of those in my closet

"keep staring I might do a trick"

now though my taste has matured//im an old man now :o

• lol! I've seen shirts like that :) I thought graphic tees with prints like that were for kids, but recently, I've seen some of them that are just plain adorable or just have this charm to them that I can't help but smile at. Like this Dr. Suess shirt I have with a print of the little man character in a hot air balloon and it says "Oh the places you'll go..." they're cute, cheap, and comfy :) and they make you smile

• i dun get the Dr. Suess shirt, I didn't grow up as a kid in the US >_>

• i got that idiot shirt from Sears. Gets them all the time haha

What Guys Said 6

• Childish? Haha not really. It's funny so wear that to your heart's content

• there are lots of worse things on T shirts. that might be a whole new thread. but tight Ts on girls are still nice. makes us want to read every word. childish or not.

• I'm surprised I'm the only one who has ever figured out "There's no I in team, but there is an M and an E" :)

• hahahaha! smart guy :)

• Tight t-shirts are always nice, it may have some people saying must have an attitude problem but people with a sense of humour who aren't stuck up/ people who have talked to you will probably realize it's just for fun. It really isn't that big of a deal but there are always people *cough* Fox News *cough* who make a big deal about every little thing they can.

• Lol personally I don't really notice girls earrings not sure that many guys do, and they probably won't think anything of it and the tee together lol

• I don't like it but if you like it wear it

I wear Tiesto shirts and my friends don't like it.

• Hilarious. And necessary.

• Sounds kind of lame at any age, but if you like it, that's all that matters. Wear it, I say.

What Girls Said 6

• I think it's funny and amusing. Not childish at all.

• Oh hun that's totally fine at your age, its not like 20 years passed since you were 17...

My mom recently bought me a shirt that says "im a heartbreaker" - I'm afraid to wear it...

• lol! thanks for the reassurance. Ummmm yeahhhh. I would not wear that in public unless you want to be guy repellant lol

• I would wear it at home, but not in public haha

• lolol, why not?not even on a lazy day in class?

• i don't know if it would make her look BAD, but honestly I would slightly judge someone who wears that kind of stuff ha ha I would think they were...yeah kinda immature :P

• well then maybe YOU have problem where you need to stop judging people by what they wear and assuming that an article of clothing defines the depths of who someone is

• Awesome shirt you should totally wear it lol and yes to the earrings :)

• What does STFU stand for?

• Lol, it's a funny shirt so you will get a lot of chuckles from people but some might get offended about it. I think it's a nice way to show that you have a sense of humor but I would be too scared to wear it because of the negative attention it might get. The angel wing earrings might be pushing it though because then it might look like you are trying too hard to prove something... I say, if you want to, go for it! :)

• thanks for the thoughtful answer :)

I just thought the angel earrings with it would just be funny because it's like "I'm an Angel, but stfu" :P lol but yeah, if people are seriously deeply offended, then I think they're just a bit too sensiive. Its just a tee lol