HAIRDO: What is yours like?

Is this the only hairstyle you have had? Does it match your personality and how important is it to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have blond, wavy hair that I usually straighten. It's long, and I just wear it with a middle parting sometimes or a side parting. I have long side swept bangs that have been growing out. I have changed my hairstyle in the sense that I get highlights every now and then and I cut it shoulder length about 2 years ago but now I like that it's long again. My hair doesn't really match my personality. I don't know my hair is sorta bleh at the moment. I must get it done again probably and no, my hair is not really that important to me.

What Girls Said 3

• Nooo, I've had so many hair styles in my life. lol Change is good. Styles & colors, I should say.

I usually came back to my natural color, med-light.. red. Now, with some gray in the front...Ohio State Hair! But nobody will ever see that...thanks to the bottle, the color bottle.

Now, I am pretty much a blond, I like it better. And though I've had short hair most of my life, I now have long hair, and wear it either straight or with some soft curls. Usually curls. It's easy & it works for me. lol

• Bleh, my hair is more often than not down. I'm fairly practical (or lazy.. same difference).. so I don't do much with my hair. I let it be.

• Sometimes its straight, wavy with layers. I wear it up but you can't do much with my hair because it is thin.

What Guys Said 2

• link Have had this since I went to the army. It's practical and kind of looks good. And before.. I've had every hair length from heavy metal long hair to almost bald. Before the army I used hair-gel for different kind of dews.

• link my hair is pretty close to that. I like the way it looks and I hate when my hair is messed up lol. I don't know what it would mean about my personality