In the market for sandals.. which of these two?

One: link

Or two: link

Other have told me that the second one is a bit more fashionable.. and looks better at the beach, running errands, etc. (Which is what sandals should be used for). I originally liked the 1st, but this opinion made me rethink.
Damn I was hoping for more responses from dudes haha

Most Helpful Girl

• Both my cousins and my uncle wear the first one, theyre comfortable. Flip flops on men is disgusting.

• Flip flops meaning the second ones? or just sandals in general?

• Yes in the second picture, and in general. Men should wear something like the first link...

What Girls Said 5

• LINK NUMBER ONE!

I usually see older men [50+] with sandals like link two...[ I live in Southern California]

• Depends on what's more comfortable for you. But I'd prob go with the second pair, can't go wrong w black flip flops.

• one or two both cute...but one is for like people who want to have swag and two is for people who wear shorts and shirt from hollister and etc.

• Get the first ones. the Adidas ones. I think the flip flop ones make men look gay and gross

• I would get the first ones! All the guys at my school who play sports wear them after practice because they are super comfy.

What Guys Said 3

• I also like the second one, less flashy and the brand name isn't so out there. Sandals aren't meant to attract attention imao.

• Second.

• Whichever you're comfortable with. I'd wear either.

• And I don't know what these girls are talking about, since when are normal flip flops weird for guys, that's so stupid. Go for the second ones.