Tight shirts on men in the gym? Ladies?

link

is it hot for a guy to wear these shirts in the gym or a run?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's OK, I mean it can be hot, but isn't like automatically hot. I don't like it if he looks like he's trying too hard to look hot. But if he's wearing a normal looking T shirt and it happens to be kinda tight on him because he's muscular, that's hotter.

• Wow, awesome! Most of my t-shirts are tight because my muscles been growing faster than I've been able to buy new shirts :D

What Girls Said 9

• I loveee when guys wear these shirts, def a turn on. You're gonna have girls wanting to get that shirt off of you tho. ;P

• so many different opinions on the shirt. Oh its gay or only douches wear them etc etc

• I like it, its sexy, and you're only gonna look like a douche if you're acting like one. So be friendly/flirty and wear what you wanna wear with confidence. Honestly I like fitted shirts on guys, and if you can wear it well I totally think you should show it off.

• Yes! [and I also agree with "Anonymous user" ]

• no its better if no shirt is on

• There is a fine line for it to be hot, or just butt ugly. It can't be too tight to make your pecs look like double D's; that's a turn off. Other than that, yes, it is(:

• Yeah, that is fine!

• I think it's f*ckin' hot!

• I don't care.

Wear whatever you want. As long as you aren't fat then it's ok.

• no shirt!

• i have to wear a shirt in my gym.

• Yes, if they have a well defined body. If they have rolls and man boobs it kinda looks gross. These shirts are made to kinda show off the body.

• I wear them not fat have less than 5% body fat 5,11 160ish lbs. I guess it's subjective but I hope most girls like them.

What Guys Said 1

• I believe they like it haha.