Long hair or short hair?

For the last few months, I've been uncertain about whether or not I should keep my hair long. a few of my friends say that I look older and more mature with short hair, but I think I disagree. Shorter hair makes my face look chubby, and my hair is thick, which makes it hard for me to have up-dos (Styling gels are out of the question since they're messy). People, especially girls, seem to be a bit friendlier to me and seem to notice me a bit more and pay attention to what I say when my hair is longer and shaggy looking (And we all know that people will pay attention to you if they find you attractive). I'm convinced that I look better with longer hair, but I want a second opinion on the matter. Just look at my profile pictures and see for yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• I say, longer hair...just because what you said "I'm convinced"

If you feel better with your hair long, it shows when you are out and about. I am not more or less attracted to a guy with short or long hair...Just keep it long, for a while more :) *not that I'm telling you what to do, and what not.

What Girls Said 3

• I like the shorter more groomed look. But everyone has different tastes, do what you like best. :D

• I prefer long hair, but both are fine.

Just keep in mind that there are lots of styles for short hair - you don't necessarily need to look like a cadet.

• Go with whatever you're more comfortable with. Your hair looks the same in all your pics, I'm assuming that's you're long hair. I like short spiky hair on guys usually, but sometimes long is cool, so do whatever you like.

What Guys Said 2

• long hair definetely

• get a buzzcut and shave the mexistach!