Glasses? turn off for guys?

Yes, I do wear glasses. Only when I have to drive though is the only time I wear them. I can't get contacts because I'll pass out. Is that I turn off that I have glasses to drive?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're underage but ask good questions... so.

We love the sexy librarian look. One of the top fantasies in the mass production adult movie armada.

If you have a Halloween costume store in your town, see how many fake reading glasses or librarian costumes they go through in October. If they have those as costumes. Seems like an easy look to replicate.

For you, all it takes is going for a drive.

Despite all the dumb bimbos in adult movies, smart chicks are very enticing. As tender-ego-having cavemen, we don't like it when smart girl rub nose in her braininess. We call women who display their intellectual prowess in public "stuck up," or "know-it-alls." Even if it is under our breath, because they're so damned sexy.

What Guys Said 6

• No problem...simetimes they make you look very sexy...

• Can I like...use your picture for my phone background...I promise I won't say you're my girlfriend or anything like that.

Kidding. Glasses can be sexy. Not a turn-off at all. It would be a turn-off if you -didn't- wear glasses when you need em.

• they can make girls look hotter. depends on the girl and the glasses

• Nah I don't think it really makes a difference.

• Nooooooo I love girls with glasses

• No. To me most girls look the same with glasses. Some look worse and some look better. It would not be a problem.

What Girls Said 0