Is it a turn off if taller?

Is it a turn off for a guy if the girl your dating is taller than you? I'm 5'10 and 125 pounds. Is that too tall for guys ? :/

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I would be fine with it.

• Thanks for ba! Would you date someone shorter then you?

• No I don't think I will unless it a inch :/ and your welcome :)

• If your only going to date guys you height or tall why ask the question, just curious?

What Guys Said 10

• Taller OK for me. Dated two who were taller.

• That's actually within my ideal height range. As long as she doesn't mind being taller than me in heels, there would be no problem. I'm 6ft.

• I'm 6'2", so that height works fine for me.

• yes I don't like have a taller girl. I think the average height of males is 5'11 tho so your good :P. My brother is 6'3 and looking for girls who are 5 '10-6' tall so there are definitely guys who like taller girls with long legs ;)

• it could grow into one if you don't stop worrying about it. don't even sweat it guys are not picky.

• Well if a girl is taller than me, then yeah, But I'm 6'2 so.. no worries :) that's a good height.

• nahh

• Fine by me I'm Only 5"7.5 aha

• thats sounds fine to me :)

• As long as she doesn't have a problem with it, I won't. You'd be taller than me with heels.

What Girls Said 0