Random girl playing with my hair telling me it looks good?

I kinda felt uncomfortable at the department store when a stranger said my hair looked great she even ran her fingers across it. What was her deal?

Most Helpful Girl

• Um some people are just weird

What Guys Said 3

• Probably harmless, women are usually a bit more physically comfortable with each other than guys, (if it'd been a guy would you have felt better?) She's probably one of those people who aren't particularly aware of the rules of personal space... or she got home and was all like "Oh my god why did I do that!? the poor woman must think I'm a psychopath!"

• She was hitting on you.

• That's hot

What Girls Said 2

• Nothing wrong with it. I once did see a beautiful girl in front of me. I really found her beautiful. NOW I am NOT a lesbian. Just that I appreciated her beauty. So I directly asked her name. Ofcourse she got terrified. She didn't tell me her name. Well, Anyways , all I want to say is sometimes some people do things which might feel shocking for you. But its our reflex action that is working at that time. we found it good so we do it. I was stunned after my action cause I really never do such things ever. That was the first time I did something like that. It surely does sound weird. lol.

• Socially odd and clueless about personal space concept!