Women, which style do you like best in a guy: preppy, sexy, adventurous, or sophisticated?

pick just ONE of those styles that you like the best for a guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• i agree with always-believe below, SEXY. because sexy can be defined as anything in the eyes of the admirer. for me a nice casual look as well turns me on...i love a guy wearing jeans and a nice simple shirt or hoodie, or a shirt and simple jacket...

i don't really like preppy or highly sophisitcated...it can either show that theyre trying too hard, and if theyre not, and then I feel out of their leauge because I'm a simple girl too

im not sure what you mean by adventurous. how does a guy dress adventurous?

• By "style" I'm saying now only the way they dress but also the way they present themselves. Adventurous would be someone who dresses kind of sporty and seems to have a lot of energy and zest for life.

What Girls Said 8

• adventurous

• I think I choose sexy but sexy I mean is not he wears clothe that showing off. Sexy for me is casual look with nice shirt and jeans and when he comfortable what he wears that makes him look sexy for me.

• Sophisticated,

• sophisticated.

not TOTALLY uptight, but mature and sharp.

• Deff sophisticated. Especially with glasses.

Which I think is sexy so I guess it depends on your deffinition of sexy. lol.

• sexy AND adventurous. Then sophisticated.

Preppy is a DIFFERENT adjective than the others. I think preppy describes your clothes while the other adjectives describe personality.

• sexxyyy

• I like hood guys that have that preppy look. The ones that are POLO'd down. So preppy, but not the typical old money stuffy preppy.

What Guys Said 0