Do you only hit on hot girls in clubs?

It's well known that clubs are shallow; and that physical attraction is key to hookups. But do you guys only hit on girls whom you are attracted to?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly yes, but I'll start off by saying your not going to find a HUSBAND in a club (In most cases) When in that envirorment if I look around I'm going to see over 50 people walking around and dancing, and if I see a girl with long hair, skin showing but still looks good, not hoeish I'll approach her because she does look good. I wouldn't hit on the girl whose in the corner with flip flops, and a sun dress on because 1.) Its not the right environment, 2.) She doesn't seem confident, and I can see confidence in a girl like a dog smells meat.

• Haha of course I'm not going to! (: So just to clarify, if a girl is too provocatively dressed she might turn off guys like you?

• Haha good:p And yes, because in the 'guy nature' of course were going to check out girls, but to see people that catch our eyes. But for me, if a girl/woman has her chest just bouncing OUT of her chest and shorts squeezing the heck out of her legs I wouldn't be attracted. Because there's a diff between classy but cute, and as I said hoeish. BUT like 'mxmetno' said not only in a physical way, THAT just gets us to approach, I don't care if your a Kardashain, if your rude, its a turn off. Get it?

What Guys Said 4

• not just hot girls, but those who are interesting and inspiring I mean not only attractive in a physical way

• good to know, thanks!

• Yep. Hate to be superficial, but in the club its all about looks

• I don't go clubbing unless you count old style union hall clubs. But if I show interest in a girl, it has nothing to do with where she falls on society's 1-10 scale but if she catches MY interest. Easiest way for a girl to catch my interest is to come up and start talking to me.

• Well, no. Those might be the first to get hit on, but every girl probably will a few times by the end of it.

What Girls Said 0