Opinions on skinny jeans on women?

Personally, I hate skinny jeans. I think they look bad on every body type. I much prefer a straight jean or a flare. What are your thoughts?

• Love them on everyone!
    47% (7)17% (1)38% (8)Vote
  • Only on skinny girls.
    47% (7)33% (2)43% (9)Vote
  • Only on curvy girls.
    6% (1)17% (1)10% (2)Vote
  • I don't like them on any body type.
    0% (0)33% (2)9% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I went for D because I effing hate skinny jeans ^^. Nah don't really care, they do look really ugly though imo.

Skinny jeans on curvy girls is a huge nono unless you wanna look like a weird upside down pear.

Skinny jeans on skinny girls is alright I guess, as long as it's not heroin addict skinny. If it's just normal skinny then it looks OK, but if you're wearing jeans that make you look like an amnesty international campaign ad against starvation, then it's bad.

Otherwise one thing that annoys me is skinny jeans on bboys, it's f*** ugly and makes the whole dancing look like sh*t + it has no style, and it makes them look like hipsters. Just an all around killer combination of pure sh*t.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Right=0. Too often women's clothes look good only on the usually super-thin and long-legged models you mostly see them on in ads. Skinny jeans are an example, one of the best examples...

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL..I had to look them up! We had flares and bell-bottoms when I was your age...They are OK...not in love with them but I don't mind them...I did not like the resurgence of the pedalpushers...not even sure what you call them...I was a little boy last time they were in vogue!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they workout on curvy & skinny girls.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I think skinny jeans look amazing on girls with nice legs but obviously girls with chunky or stumpy legs should stay away from them!

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost all my jeans are skinny. I guess it depends on your body and how tight you want your jeans to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love skinny and boot cut jeans :) I think they're pretty on most girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I like skinny jeans, but I'm not too sure they suit me :T

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're called "skinny jeans" for a reason

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them actually

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my skinny jeans!

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear a lot of skinny jeans with t-shirts and Converse. I think they look good tucked into boots, too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Big girls shouldn't wear them

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on your body shape. certain people look good in them, .and they are good to tuck into boots.

i am short and I have short legs and thick thighs/butt. so most pants that are not either skinny or slim and straight leg make me look even shorter-legged and fat. even my mom and friends agree that skinny or slim straight leg are the only jeans that really flatter me.

0|0
    0|0