Which color goes well with this dress?

Black - link

Yellow - link

Fuchsia - link

Most Helpful Girl

• I love, love, love the fuchsia! It's just enough of a pop of color to give your outfit a fun, summery feel. Personally I would also wear some chunky chain gold accessories like these: link to complete the outfit. Even if you think that's too much or too tacky for you, you should at least try some finer gold accessories with the outfit! In fact, I'm loving that combination so much I might just wear that out myself tomorrow!

What Guys Said 12

• I HATE the style of the black shoes. They're pretty damn ugly.I

REALLY like the yellow, but the stuff at the bottom (it looks brown) is not very good.

I'd go with Fuchsia.

• Fuchsia all the way, it blends so well with the bright color of the dress and sort of draws attention away from it just a little, so it tones down the overall ensemble.

• pink is cute and very feminine, black is more mature and subtle. Yellow looks like the colors of my countries flag.

in other news, nice legs!

• Fuchsia is the best match

black doesn't match it at all

yellow is rather interesting too. It stands out quite a bit since its off on something I can't explain but not in a bad way

• Fuchsia

• the black looks best color wise because the dress is bright enough on its own but the flaps seem too much w just a straight clean dress but they still look best of the 3. the fuchsia w bright teal looks very 80s neon glowing and they take attention from your dress. just not a fan of the yellow.

...no homo

• pink and black

• Black looks good with everything

• i think fuchsia looks the best

• All else fails, the black. However, I don't really care for any of em

Great legs by the way

• I like the black

• Definitely the fuchsia

What Girls Said 17

• I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE the yellow. But it follows closely to fuchsia. But fuchsia reminds me of the 80s with that color. Where are you planning on going with that smoking little outfit? :D

• Definitely love the fuchsia, I'd say go with those.

The black also looks pretty good.

• I like the Fuchsia..

but then, I'm partial to pink...

• The yellow by far.

The pink is over throwing the dress.

The black just looks blah and boring..but that yellow... perfect match.

• Ooh I love the fuchsia! It gives that extra pop to your outfit and it's a summery color so if you were to wear it right now it would look really nice.

• ehhhhhh I guess fuchsia.

• Medium or dark purple would look great but from those choices yellow

• I think silver

• I like the black (as far as color goes) but I think the actual shoes look kind of like a vagina. Could you like maybe zip the flaps up or something? Or just wear normal black shoes?

• black.

• I like the yellow ones.

• To me ,both the yellow and fuchsia look best with the color and design of the dress than the black .

• black

• I LOVE the pink heels they are so cute!

• a di black mi seh still

• fuchsia :)

• Yellow looks best I like the color contrast