What's your opinion on hats?

I'm just curious. I have no intention of changing my perception of hats.

I like em when they are suitable for the occasion.

For some reason they don't settle well with me when people wear hats indoors. same thing with shades.

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I LOVE the hats. I don't know why I feel they give the mysterious or the cool look. ^_^

Those for example are beautiful:

link

link

link

And they are cool on men too.

But indoors?! I don't think it's convenient to wear them.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I've never been a hat person, myself but I think they are okay when worn right. (The right outfit, the right way, etc...) I don't really care when people wear hats or sunglasses inside. I can understand maybe sometimes they aren't inside for very long and just don't think about it, but sometimes it can be dorky to sit around with your sunglasses on while inside lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love beanies and I don't care about wearing them indoors but I don't like shades

0|0
    0|0
  • It makes no sense to wear them while in doors, but it doesn't bug me. I preferably like to see them worn correctly, not off to the side, or backwards, ect.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it on guys but its sad when some can't pull off looking good without a hat..best answer?

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg guys look hot in beanies and shades esp if he's got a grey one and dark hair

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Sunglasses should not be worn inside it just makes no sense lol. Hat's I don't mind so long as they are removed out of respect when appropriate.

2|0
    0|0
  • You may think hats look strange indoors for the same reason that raincoats, umbrellas or mittens look strange indoors.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hats are great if they work with the rest of the outfit and like you said, a gentleman never wears a hat inside.

0|0
    0|0