Do girls feel like they have to dress and act slutty...

in order to be attractive?

j/w

i wanna see how you view, flirting

• Yes, guys want sex, the sluttier I am, the more ill be attractive to them
  • No, sex isn't everything I don't have to be slutty, to be attractive

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure you may wanna look good for a guy but that doesn't mean you have to have a dress on that's so short your vagina lips are showing. That's just ew. I see it around my university all the time on weekends. It's nasty. Thing is the next morning you see plenty of 'walk of shame's.

Personally, when I go out with a guy sure I want to look nice but in no way do I change my style. I'm more confident and just let my personality show. If they don't like it, oh well. Tough nuggets. :-P

What Girls Said 6

• Some may, but it's usually the more insecure ones or the ones who aren't looking for true relationships but just one night stands or cheap sex. Because think about it. The sluttier a girl dresses, the more disrespectfully they will be treated. They will attract the guys who only focus on looks and how hot or sexy a girl is. I believe that if I just dress comfortably and cute and be myself, I will attract the kind of guys I want. Guys may say they like that, but my guy friends all say "We want to sleep with the sluts, but we want to be in a relationship with the respecatable and cute looking girls."

• Sometimes I feel like that's what guys want out of us but I would never dress or act that way. I don't even wear make up because I want a guy to like me for who I am. I want pretend to be someone I'm not just to please guys in general. I want guys to see my true beauty not something fake that washes off/comes off.

• The girls who try way to hard tend to do that way too much. I don't feel the need to put on a tiny skirt with a skimpy shirt in order to make a guy talk to me.

• No,slutty clothes are disgusting,not attractive.To be attractive means-to show ur personality,how you talk and etc.It's not about slutty clothes. But I still like sexy things,and there is a big difference between slutty and sexy :)

• i hate girls that are heaps slutty, its gross and incredibly unattractive

• I feel like I do have to dress that way to be considered attractive, but I don't dress like that at all. Thus why I hate myself and feel unattractive. I think it is horrible when girls dress that way.

What Guys Said 2

• My guess is that girls will go approximately 80/20 for B. In real life, I think the thought process is much closer to a 60/40 split. Girls are just good at rationalizing. If they wear a slinky dress, they're just trying to look "stunning". If another girl wears that dress, that other girl is "slutty".

• B is gonna be a landslide.