I need help, fashion tips please?

i recently bought a plain solid blue dress and I have no idea on what to wear with it to make it look nicer and not so boring

Most Helpful Girl

• Depending on the length of the dress and the style, however you could team it with various colored cardigans, different styles of tights, different shoe types, wear it with a waist belt, dress it up, make it casual. Use your imagination! Accessories all the way.

What Guys Said 1

• accessorize with some necklaces and shoes and bracelets

make them all have the same color so they pop.

White?

What Girls Said 8

• Depending on the dress, you can try a belt, necklace, and a blazer. It really depends on your style though.

• Could you maybe post a picture of a dress? That would be really helpful.

If you don't want to wear anything with a heel, maybe a pair of flats or something like that, and maybe some jewelry. I could give better advice if I knew what the dress looked like.

• If it's a summer dress ,wedge heels (especially if they have a pattern on them ) will immediately amp up the look .

• Add some jewlery duh -accessorize add a belt if you'd like

• A tiny little belt around it. Either zebra print, leopard print, black or brown.

• it came with a small leopard bert but it looks so plain and boring

• Add jewelry and belts/scarf if you usually wear then a headband would be nice too..and so would best answer :D

• Wear a belt on the stomach and a necklace and dangly earrings

• Well, I don't know what the dress looks like, so it's hard to say. But usually some nice jewellry, a statement necklace & hoop earrings. Bangle braclets. You usually can't go wrong with a nuetral shoe, but if you want to jazz it up, go with a pink or red. But then tone down the jewellry. Your purse does not have to match your shoes either. You can also add a skinny belt of gold, silver or black. Try things out & have fun with it. Sounds like you chose a good dress to work with.