What do you think of girls wearing baseball hats backwards?

just curious. I do that all the time with my hair down. I do that as I work at my camp or wen I do work outside. it's actually because my head gets hot fast lol

0|0
7|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I just assume they want their behinds patted. Of course, I think that if they wear baseball hats facing front, also.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I don't really like it, unless it works with her hair. Some girls can pull it off, but most I've seen can't. Of course if it is during work or whatever I wouldn't care, but if she is trying to impress me, there are much better options.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't like it at all. Completely unfeminine. I'm not one for the tom boy look. Can't speak for other guys though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Clothes do not make the girl. It's the girl that does that by the kind of girl she is. I don't look at the clothes a girl is wearing I look at the girl wearing them.

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes it can look good other times it doesn't. I generally don't like anyone wearing there hat backwards though lol

0|0
    0|0
  • seems slutty for some reason but titillating for that same reason

0|0
    0|0
  • strangely hot

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Hot on some girls, depends on the rest of the clothes and face though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think nothing of it. I wear mines upfront...sideways and backwards. Lol I don't know whatever feels good at each moment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id think it looks edgy&cool maybe I should try it

0|0
    0|0
  • Id think she's a lezbo,no offense

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks cute on some girls, makes some look tough at the same time depending on what they wear with it

0|0
    0|0
  • I do that to sometimes lol it looks hot on some girls depends what they look.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's transgendered..there was this girl in my class that almost pasted as a guy but I could tell something was off plus she still had boobs

0|0
    0|0