What if I dress like a Metalhead or Rocker?

But I'm not that into any kind of metal...is it wrong or something?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not wrong it's just a bit poser-ish, like if you wear band tee's and don't actually listen to the band then I just don't respect that, be true to who you are, not just to impress people or look 'cool' ..you'll probably create the opposite affect trying to do this. Also, there's a type of attitude you need to pull of certain looks and in my opinion rocker/metal head is that kinda thing. If you dress in rock attire, you'll attract people who like the same style/bands and then when they realize you know f*** all about the bands, you'll feel like an idiot and probably look like one too.

What Guys Said 4

• In the metal community it's a huge taboo, you'd be totally crucified. So you'd have to just hope you never meet any metal heads... Why?

• Wannabe, perhaps. Nothing wrong or right about it.

• I would howl like a wolf...eh...no big deal...<3<3<3=D

• I'm a metalhead but don't dress like it at all...so you wouldn't know I was

What Girls Said 6

• No its not wrong like me I don't dress how the steorype is for my music plus I like different genres

• Its like a wolf dressing like a sheep. its a no go for me, its taboo. Its okay as long as you aren't going out of your way to appear to be 'metal', like wearing bamd shirts and such wherw you don't even know who te band is.

• No as long as you don't mind those people trying to befriend you

• No, I mean if that's your type of style, I don't see why'd that be a problem

• Those metalheads/rockers might be mean and ccall you a poser if they find out your not into that music

Best answer

• No, but actually pretending you like something to impress boys usually goes awry. But anyone can dress however they want, right?