Girls what would make you date a below average looking guy?

For example a really skinny guy who is not attractive nor ugly. what would make you date him? if he had good personality, confidence, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• i am so much in love with my friend, but he doesn't like me. but he is not that attractive. I could say he always just makes me smile, throw a bunch of clean jokes but very funny jokes. he always smiles. he is always confident of himself . very friendly. I think if you can just enjoy life as it is without being negative, or being unconfident, then people will notice you.:) and will surely love you.

What Girls Said 8

• Good personality and confidence will ALWAYS outrank looks in my opinion. But looks are also important. How skinny and below average looking are we talkin' here?!

• not stick thin but thinner than average

• For me, its not as simple as just attractive or ugly, there's more to it. His eyes and expressions and also smile are what attract me the most. I know one guy and just his smile alone makes me want him. He's a similar height to me, which is a shame, but his killer smile makes up for it! :)

• In the end, it doesn't matter that much. All that matters is he has confidence, personality, humor, and can always make me smile and bring me up when I'm down. So if your trying to date a girl, be her friend first to establish that but don't be friends too long or you'll be friendzoned. After, start flirting with her for some time. Then ask her out. Best wishes <3

• He would have to be very goofy and have a good personality as well as confidence. I need someone who can see all the good things in life and not get down about things too much. Someone will come along and you'll catch their eyes/heart :)

• Is he funny?

Make me smile?

Is he talented?

Does he know how to touch me just right...

• "Really skinny"? He better start eating and hitting the gym.

If he's not attractive nor ugly, I better find him physically/sexually attractive in order to date him since he's average.

• Below average? I wouldn't. Attraction has to be there too. Looks can be improved, so a below average looking guy who wants a better looking girl is just lazy. Personality traits can make up for some of that, but not all of it. I'm sure you understand what I mean.

• He started going to the gym and started working out.

What Guys Said 3

• Dating regards attraction... Confidence / Personality / Appearance = Approachability

If you are a highly approachable male (E.g. mr caring confident athlete) there will be a lot more women approaching you. Which could be a bad thing, where you have so many suitors chasing you that you'd probably need to filter the results (e.g. You'd hang out with only the most desirable in reciprocation).

If you are a highly attractive male (E.g. you can tease anyone about anything, but show them that it's nothing to take serious. Or that you can converse about any topic without HAVING to force attraction) then you will be sought after by those with the keenest eyes.

Even an guy with a poor complexion / body type / etc - can easily see results in dating. But it's in dating that you realize exactly what type of male you want to be, and in how little your approachability had anything to do with it.

~ ArtistBBoy

• Financial superiority, my son.

• Money and/or a big d***

I wouldn't trust girls that say that it's about personality.