Guys, you rather girls wear jeans or skirts?

I want to know if you guys rather your girls to wear jeans or mini skirts? And why...

Most Helpful Guy

• It's great if you wear good looking jeans and then every once in a while put on a nice skirt.

I'm OK with mini skirts, but it's hard to explain how many girls either choose bad looking skirts or just don't have the right body for them. I was with a girl yesterday who wore a mini and had long thin (not skinny) legs and a firm butt and she looked good in the skirt. She works out a lot so ahs a toned body.

What Guys Said 12

• Skirts if I had to choose, but I feel very fortunate to live in a world where I don't have to make that choice. (:

• depends on the occasion. sometimes the skirt is a good way to dress up, sometimes jeans are just better to wear

jean shorts are good, but not those hipster ones where the belt line is all the way up to your boobs or wherever.

• Depends on the weather.

Cold: wear jeans. Wearing a mini skirt in 0 degree temp just proves how low your self esteem is slut.

Warm: mini skirt. cos it hot and it looks hot. Unless you don't have the legs and arse for it. Then cover them up!

• I like mini skirts, as long as the girl can pull it off. She would have to have the right body and legs in order to make that happen. In cases where that does not exist, a nice pair of jeans always works.

• Jeans for sure. link

• I like skirts better on a girl. I think its make them look more feminine, and I like that in a girl.

• Skirt, I wanna see some skin.

• jeans. I don't know there's just something sexy about a girl in the right pair

• Im a consumate leg man -- so the choice for me is obvious :D

mini- skirts!

• Depends

• Skirts, to me they look better and are more feminine, in general.

• Jeans. I don't mind checking out girls in mini skirts that I don't have any interest in. Just sexual thoughts for them.

What Girls Said 4

• I've been hit on more with jeans but then again I hardly wear skirts

• i hate wearing dresses and skirts. always have. so I guess I am gonna have trouble with the guys lol

• not at all, it just means you

won't get all those horny dudes

trying to pick you up all the time ^-^

• Curious as to why you dislike them

• i have no idea, its just never been my thing. "too girly" is not my style. I don't wear make up either

• Depends on her size like curvy should wear dresses

• Guys hit on me more when I wear skirts but I feel vurnable