What do you see into your soul mate's eyes?

They say that if you look into someone's eyes and its your soul mate you can see all the next generations you'll create.

Of course its figure of speech but what do you sense how do you feel? what do you see?

Obviously I should have asked into your loved one's eyes

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't require soulmates to create future generations as a rule...

But anyway - I'm not sure do I believe in that whole soul mate thing, but when you're having a good connection with someone, it's almost like you can "speak" to them just looking in their eyes, the words begin to lose their meaning.

• Thank you for the Best Answer!

What Guys Said 2

• id only c a tiny reflection of myself but I think id feel lots of things mostly love

• Well when I look into them I'll let you know, but I've only one set of eyes that are mine. I'm still waiting for the other set to show up in my life.

What Girls Said 2

• when you look into their eyes you can read them and they can read you, you speak without words and connect without touching its a beautiful feeling

• i see his pupils, irises ect nutin special