So, how do you part your hair?

Whats is your most common and favorite way of parting your hair?

I tend do slick it all back. I hate my bangs. Its like a fringe thing I sometimes do middle parts..not because I like it that way..its just because my hair just naturally parts in a crooked middle part. Today I tried a side part and it was so weird for me. I felt so proper and side part-ish.

• Side swept or fringe bangs
  • Slicked back
  • Side part
  • Middle part
  • My hair can't be parted.

Most Helpful Girl

• Now that my hair has grown out (I really need to change the main picture in my profile), I part it to the side almost always. I miss my short hair, though. I used to be able to straighten out the kinks and then just shake it into place, no real part needed.

What Guys Said 6

• i have a buzzcut, can't be parted :]

• when I had long hair id part it but end up ripping hair out of my head. so if I grew my hair long again id just slick it back I figure, no hairs would get pulled and I wouldn't get this weird thing going on.

• Middle Part. Faux Hawk.

• Which ever way the wind blows it. =P

• My hair does what it pleases

• Uh...I just brush my hurr.

What Girls Said 16

• Side parting most of the time. Sometimes I do a middle parting but only when my hair is loose, not tied up. Otherwise it looks a bit strange.

• I just leave it parted the way it is naturally, just down the middle, completely even. It bothers my sister for some reason, but I don't care. If I part it to a side, it falls into my face too much and I don't like having to wear tons of bobby pins or using goopy or sticky products to deal with it. I'm a really simple girl when it comes to what I like to do with my hair.

• well I change it up everyday.

usually I part it to the side.

i went shorter on my hair so now I do it more towards the middle, without make it part. I pull it forward now. its still a side part I guess.

• Lol, side part-ish, that totally describes that look! My hair naturally parts in the middle so that's usually how I wear it when I'm in a casual environment. When I dress up I let down my fringe and put it into a small side part that isn't too far from the middle because if I do a deep side part one side of my head is flat and the other too volumized.

• C. My hair naturally goes down the middle, and it's a battle try and make it go to one side of the other.

• right side

• I flip most of it to the side. You can't really see the parting, but you can tell that it's to the side :)

• I have a side parting with a side fringe as well.

• Side swept for bangs but I don't know how my hair naturally parts

• I do a side part usually on my right

• i part it to the left side

• i have fringe bangs so my hair is parted more towards the back.

• It parts on the side naturally for me and my part is on the right side.

• Only side parts I don't look good with middle parts

• Ivoted middle part because that's what parting it was in when I last got it cut, but I do have bangs. Like zooey deschanel kind of hair

• I part mine on the side but sometimes I change it up and just throw it back.