So, how do you part your hair?

Whats is your most common and favorite way of parting your hair?

I tend do slick it all back. I hate my bangs. Its like a fringe thing I sometimes do middle parts..not because I like it that way..its just because my hair just naturally parts in a crooked middle part. Today I tried a side part and it was so weird for me. I felt so proper and side part-ish.

• Side swept or fringe bangs
    31% (9)0% (0)26% (9)Vote
  • Slicked back
    0% (0)20% (1)3% (1)Vote
  • Side part
    52% (15)0% (0)44% (15)Vote
  • Middle part
    17% (5)0% (0)15% (5)Vote
  • My hair can't be parted.
    0% (0)80% (4)12% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
17|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Now that my hair has grown out (I really need to change the main picture in my profile), I part it to the side almost always. I miss my short hair, though. I used to be able to straighten out the kinks and then just shake it into place, no real part needed.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• i have a buzzcut, can't be parted :]

1|0
    0|0
  • when I had long hair id part it but end up ripping hair out of my head. so if I grew my hair long again id just slick it back I figure, no hairs would get pulled and I wouldn't get this weird thing going on.

1|0
    0|0
  • Middle Part. Faux Hawk.

1|0
    0|0
  • Which ever way the wind blows it. =P

1|0
    0|0
  • My hair does what it pleases

1|0
    0|0
  • Uh...I just brush my hurr.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Side parting most of the time. Sometimes I do a middle parting but only when my hair is loose, not tied up. Otherwise it looks a bit strange.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just leave it parted the way it is naturally, just down the middle, completely even. It bothers my sister for some reason, but I don't care. If I part it to a side, it falls into my face too much and I don't like having to wear tons of bobby pins or using goopy or sticky products to deal with it. I'm a really simple girl when it comes to what I like to do with my hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • well I change it up everyday.

usually I part it to the side.

i went shorter on my hair so now I do it more towards the middle, without make it part. I pull it forward now. its still a side part I guess.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol, side part-ish, that totally describes that look! My hair naturally parts in the middle so that's usually how I wear it when I'm in a casual environment. When I dress up I let down my fringe and put it into a small side part that isn't too far from the middle because if I do a deep side part one side of my head is flat and the other too volumized.

1|0
    0|0
  • C. My hair naturally goes down the middle, and it's a battle try and make it go to one side of the other.

1|0
    0|0
  • right side

1|0
    0|0
  • I flip most of it to the side. You can't really see the parting, but you can tell that it's to the side :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a side parting with a side fringe as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • Side swept for bangs but I don't know how my hair naturally parts

1|0
    0|0
  • I do a side part usually on my right

1|0
    0|0
  • i part it to the left side

1|0
    0|0
  • i have fringe bangs so my hair is parted more towards the back.

1|0
    0|0
  • It parts on the side naturally for me and my part is on the right side.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only side parts I don't look good with middle parts

1|0
    0|0
  • Ivoted middle part because that's what parting it was in when I last got it cut, but I do have bangs. Like zooey deschanel kind of hair

1|0
    0|0
  • I part mine on the side but sometimes I change it up and just throw it back.

1|0
    0|0