What do guys find most attractive?

do they like D's and low cut shirts or certain colors I'm clueless

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys don't care what you wear as long as it gets their single-minded (very similar to simple-minded) attention. They pretty much don't know one color from the next. You are correct to include cup size in your question, as that's pretty much all we know about womens clothing. As far as that topic goes, men mostly like the biggest cup size possible. So, there you have it, dress accordingly.

What Guys Said 4

• There just is no clothing, cup-size or color "better" than another: personal preferences will be widely different (even from week to week for the same guy)

A real smile is always good

• 1st feature I look at is eye brows. Odd I know. then I look at the boobies! I do not like big boobies. I am more of a small boobie guy tho. nipple size location, brest shape and perkyness is what I look for.

• well I like the medium breast, to small not good, to big not good. I like a girl that wears a shirt that looks a bit tight, with a neon color

• I like B's / C's and a tight shirt :)

What Girls Said 0