What do you think of high waist shorts?

Do you think high waist shorts are attractive or tacky?

Example: link

I think they're blahh, not my style, but I can see why some would like 'em

0|0
13|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's an image doubt everyone wants to watch a vid lol: link

There was a discussion on this already, they aren't really sexy or attractive imo most people didn't like them. I don't know how to explain it but they just look really off and don't really show any curves etc. as well as jeans or anything else would. Just really tacky and weird lol.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Hate them. They're '80s-ish and really unflattering.

I saw a girl wearing some today, except they were really short as well, so they didn't even cover everything - the bottom of her ass was just kind of hanging out the bottom. Really not attractive...

0|0
    0|0
  • They make everyone look worse.

Some women are hot enough they still look fairly hot, but would look better with a lower waist.

0|0
    0|0
  • He seems to like them link

0|0
    1|0
  • The name of those shorts just makes me think she's trashy. I know that's not true, but I mean come on "nasty gal", really?

As far as how they look, I much rather prefer the high waisted skirt (for obvious reasons) but high waisted shorts can look just as good on the right kind of girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Agree with u..would not scare me away...not fetching though..nothing highwaisted is..hip huggers are sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • There are a few times they can look good, but most of the time it looks bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't like the look of them

0|0
    0|0
  • ewww, lol I think they are so awkward looking. for some reason in my head,ill just be thinking camel toe

0|0
    0|0
  • I never really liked them or noticed the purpose of them

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• The ones in the video - no - they don't look good at all in my opinion.

But some do yeah.

I think they're better when they're not denim, more tailored and a different material; if you've got a slim waist and slightly bigger thighs and bum; and they fit well, then they can look great.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never liked them. They don't look nearly as sexy or hot as some girls think they look like when they are wearing. It's far more funny than hot in most cases.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like most high waisted shorts. I don't really like her's, but I like ones like these: link

1|1
    0|0
  • They are OK, but the look kinda uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chic as f*** if you wear them correctly, but they're a sometimes piece, not an every day piece. I don't wear them because I don't think I could pull them off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like 'em, it's fashion. I usually wear them with crop tops though, that girl isn't wearing them very well tbh.

0|0
    1|0
  • Don't like them, but they look good on some girls and some can really rock em :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the look but I wish I could pull it off,maybe if I was taller

0|0
    0|0
  • fugly ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • No I. Don't like it

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them and bell botttom pants great eras

0|0
    0|0
  • I find them sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • very few people can pull off this look. I wouldn't like them for myself and it didn't look right in the vid but the right style on the right person might work link I like these for example, on kristen stewart

0|0
    0|0