Do you have to have cleavage to be able to wear a low cut shirt?

do you have to have cleavage to be able to wear a low cut shirt?

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I think low cut tops look better on women with breasts (even small, anything above flat) and or really toned men.

I think if you're a bit chubby you can look like a lazy slob. Both genders, but more harsh on men.

• Thank you for BA :)

• yeah no problem. I go through all of my questions every so often and mark the best answers. sorry it took so long this time ;)

• Thats alright I do the same thing :)

What Girls Said 16

• Nah but it does look a little better when you have something there but if the low cut shirt style suits your body type..there's nothing to lose!

• No, but it looks great when you have cleavage.

• Show off those man boobs! ;)

• I feel like that since it doesn't look right but a necklace is a great distraction

• I don't know if you mean for a man or woman

Some guys can pull it off but you definitely must carry yourself a certain way to pull it off. You either need to have the clean cut metro thing going on or the opposite a go really grunge

For girls I think it's easier if you have smaller boobs, I get bad looks if I wear something even slightly low cut and the really popular see through shirts are a scene on me

• No you just push them up with some heavy duty push up bra and you're on your way!

• Since there's not much to show off No but it just won't look as good

• No, you don't. But it looks wayyyy better to have cleavage.

• Yes. Lol.

• It depends on how small her boobs are... If she has no boobs that will look awful, if she has small but noticeable, then that will attract attention, if she has too much, she might attract attention but also be considered an attention seeker... so yh

• no I rock A cups with a v neck in the summer so much I have tan lines

• Not really, but I like it that way, because I can wear a low cut shirt or a really low cut dress without looking slutty and attracting a lot of negative attention. I see girls with big breasts attract negative attention A LOT. Especially from nasty, older men. That is attention I do not want at all.

• No and you probably won't get negative attention either. my bestie has small boobs and no one says anything nasty when she wears low cut shirts. I have big boobs and I'm a slut when I wear the same exact shirt.

• No, do what you wanna do everyone has their own style :D

• Nope. I've seen smaller breasted women rock low cut shirts.

• small chested girls can wear low cut shirts

it just shows a whole lot of skin & no boob haha

What Guys Said 4

• It depends on the guy.

• No, but you need a certain type of cute brassiere if you're not well endowed..one that shows a little more than cleavage since, there ISN'T a lot of that...

• You don't HAVE to, but it sure helps!

• Yes, that's why I'm lucky enough to be able to wear low cut shirts :D