Do guys like auburn hair?

or girls

like natural auburn or medium to dark red hair (not burgundy, but copper colors) with freckles and light skin with warm undertones, and hazel (the kind that's dark green with brown flecks)

it seems like most people prefer tanned or naturally darker skin with shades of blond or brown hair

I'm really just trying to see what peoples preferences are, feel free to tell what combinations you like :)

Most Helpful Guy

• The only hair colors I know are blond, red, and brown. Natural auburn, burgundy, copper all don't make sense but since they are close to red, I like it.

• well auburn is reddish brown and then copper is like a penny of course and then burgundy is the purpley fake looking red

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah I love redheads

• Auburn hair is great!

Love freckles and pale skin xD

that's my preference over the usual tanned looked. (in my opinion is very boring)

• I love a female with auburn hair...or any shade of red...freckles and light skin is fine..I don't mind dark skin and usually go for brunettes...but I would love an auburn or ginger and I would would hate it if they tried to be dark...(:(:(:

• Very much so. These tanned blond girls are ten a penny now, nice to look at, but everywhere

What Girls Said 4

• Because you mentioned such a detailed description, most people are going to say yes

The reality of it is not many people are particular about hair color/eye color and skin color. Whether they prefer blondes or brunettes, it's not like anyone can blame their hair/eye/skin color combination for not having a boyfriend/girlfriend or for being single or inexperienced

• i agree, I was just wandering what peoples opinions were on it because I don't feel like I see it much...

• Yes esp with eye greens

• Guys in my area like it I dyed my hair dark auburn and like it

• When I dyed my hair auburn different guys I liked started hitting on me but its sad they usually don't hit on me with my natural hiar color