Should I get pink highlights ?

I want to have some light pink high lights in my hair, my hair color is golden brown, some say it won't be nice what do you think ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have had my hair every color imaginable, and in my opinion pink highlights look good with just about every color except for brown. My hair was light brown when I decided to get pink bangs, and let me just tell you they were terrible! I hated the way they looked especially when the color started fading, so I recommend you dye your hair a darker color before going with a color like light pink. I did this, and the difference was spectacular! I don't know if your getting it dyed or the extensions put it, so just remember that light and dark colors mix well because of the contrast ,but light-light/dark-dark colors tend too lose themselves in one another. This is where extensions come in handy to experiment, so if they don't look like what you wanted, you can just take them out.

*skin tone also plays in with the hair color

* wardrobe scheme really doesn't matter to most but something to think about if you want your hair to go well with your look

(*= something to think about)

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 8

• just get some of those clip in extensions. so much cheaper, easier, and reversible.

• if you have to ask then don't do it, plus its not a good look. Plus you have to bleach it first cause if you put pink in the hair color you currently have it will be more of a peachy color. If you wanna try it, then buy a couple of small clip on extension pieces and clip it on, then you got the right color and you can take it out when you are tired of it

• I think it'd be nice, the fact that your hair is light it'd mix well with the pink

• I personally like really bright hair. Not too crazy about pink, it reminds me of Avril Lavigne, but if you like it, you should definitely do it.

Just make sure you go to someone who knows what they're doing. I know so many people who do it on their own or let their friends do it for them, and it ends up looking awful.

• Yea if. You don't like it you can go darker back to brown

• I like dark pink would look better

• Yea go for it

• No. They are not tasteful and I don't know about where you work but many places won't allow you to have them. But if its what you want then go for it.