Do boys like a lot of perfume or no?

So, I wear a lot of Hollister fragrance(mostly the men's stuff cause it smells way better) do you guys like that?

Most Helpful Guy

• i prefer a little bit and not mens stuff on a girl since I prefer the girl to smell like flowers

• Okay, so wear more of like Victoria's Secret kind if stuff?

• thats upto you

you should smell the way you want to because you will be smelling it all day compared to me which is never :)

What Guys Said 5

• I prefer a SMALL amount. Enough that I can smell you if you walk buy, but not enough that I'm gagging, eyes watering, and tasting it on the tip of my tongue from across the room. Yech!

• Depends on the guys sense of smell I guess. Most of the time perfume should only be noticed if someone gets very close. Like if they come in for a hug for example.

• alot of perfume? no. I hate smelling a girl when I'm across the room from her. I love it when they wear the fruity body lotion. Depends on the kind tho.

• Enough so that when I'm close to you I can smell you or when you walk by.

• Just a lil

What Girls Said 4

• No they think you're trying to cover up a bad smell if you wear alot

• A hint is always good so they have to smell it again to figure out the scent

• No guys just like a subtle hint of it so its not over powering but that they have to lean closer and smelling it on the plus side hell notice you

Best answer?

• PERFUMES (especially the musky ones) are REALLY strong and sort of "cling" longer than you might realize. Apply it at least 45 minutes before you are headed out so it's not SO strong when you step out. BODY SPRAYS that match your scented lotion are a much better option because they aren't as strong and they evaporate rather quickly, leaving only a mild scent behind.

Guys like their girls to smell good and "feminine," but the magic is more in the soap/lotion that you use rather than in the application of perfume...