What is the perfect waist size?

What do you think the perfect waist size for a girl is. What is too fat, too skinny, and just right? Boys and girls feel free to answer!

By "perfect" I mean in your eyes.

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as you're healthy, I think that's perfect enough.

What Guys Said 5

• There is no general perfect size, because we are all different.

There is, however, a perfect size for you. but only you can decipher what that size is.

• Honestly, I don't even know the sizes... "Men..." :P

• Haha, it's pretty complicated and I still can't figure it out!

• It entirely depends on their height. My preference is like 28 if she's 5'7. But if she's 6'5 a 28" waist would be anorexic. It depends how tall she is.

• What about if she was 5'5"?

• I like between sizes 12 and 18 U.S. :)

• There is no "perfect" waist size. Different guys like different girls

• Waist-to-hip ratio is WAY more important. Trust me. Most men don't realize it. It's subconscious.

0.7 or lower is great. 1.0 or higher is bad.

If your WHR goes down as your weight goes up, then you're more blessed than you think.

However, you really shouldn't worry about your body shape until you're into your twenties. Not 18. 22. Just keep your BMI down until then. Unless your WHR is already very low at your age. Then you're just really lucky, I guess.

What Girls Said 1

• Hard to say if there's an ideal waist size as it's based on height. There IS however the ideal waist to hip ratio =).